17 October 2010

Studyweek!

Wow.. blog.. Yep, not been happening lately. And the reason cant be that nothing has happened, because it really has! Ive been in school for three months now and Sogndal is a cool place to live. School is filled with lots of sports-activities, but one of them was football. Im not a big fan of football, but I had to survive 20hours of it! Last day of our fotball-course was a tournament. We bought pink teamshirts and started playing. Lost every match in the first half of the day, but it was fun anyways. Then the drama started. I injured my knee! I knew immediatly that something was really wrong in there because it hurt like hell and it had felt like my bones had touched when i stopped. After a stop at the doctor and driving to Lærdal hospital I met a nice finnish surgeant who could think of nothing better than an operation on my knee on a friday afternoon! So instead of going to Bergen on saturday I got a free night at the hospital and a knee I cant walk properly on for at least a month. The diagnosis? Torn meniscus.. Its stitched together so fingers crossed for skiing this winter!

To top it off, the week after we got kicked out of our house by the worst landlord in Sogndal. Not kicked out on the street, but we had to start looking for a new home! We felt badly treated by this, after all we have done nothing wrong, it was him that hadnt done the stuff he promised to do when we moved in. So we contacted the local newspaper, got our faces in there, and then the sweetest lady called us. She had read the newspaper and was upset by how someone could treat students that way. She told us she had a house that would be available soon if we were interested! YAY! So my nickname these days is Skippy. Im really hating not being allowed to participate in sports and other fun stuff, and just going downstairs to use the toilet is a mission!

Yesterday I went to Lagunen for some shopping with Marthe, Evelyn and Silje. Managed to give my creditcard a light burn, but nothing that cant by fixed by eating cheap next week. Maybe I should consider opening my books soon - exam in two weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment